AddThis

SHARE ME

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Some feel good thoughts for your morning


This has got to be one of the most inspirational things I've heard in a movie.
What do you think?
Let me know some of your favorite inspirational things in the comments below.






I'm in love with this Lion King Mondo poster.
I just think it's perfect. Flawless.

As you'll probably get to know, I'm one of the biggest Lion King fans.

What's your favorite animated film?
Post it below in the comments.





Ahem. Cats are funny. I love cats. The end.





This picture here made me laugh more than it should have. Like I'm talking Laugh Out Loud.

Like, waking up my boyfriend while he was sleeping (on a work night, I might add) with my laughing.



And now for my favorite joke.

Why did sally fall off the swing?
Because she had no arms.


Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Not Sally.

NOT. SALLY.
omg.

Well hopefully I got some sort of laugh or smile out of you, reader. :)

Hope you have a good day!

Like, Share, Follow & love your chub!


Email: loveyourchubhard@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com