AddThis

SHARE ME

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Tattoos and Piercings

My Tattoos and Piercings

-----------------------


I thought I'd share the
tattoos and piercings I current have
Oh, and I warned you; 
I'm a huge Lion King fan!

<--- This is the first picture of my first tattoo.
Simba. Lion King. 
This scene always stuck with me.


It WAS a home tattoo. In my best friend's basement. And he was making me laugh during the process. Ugh.



So a year or so later I took my arm down to a local tattoo artist.
Frank Hoffmaster. 
(if you live, or are ever in the Quad Cities area, check him out)
He does great work, super cool guy, etc etc. Here's his facebook page.

Anyway, he fixed it up.
I love it.
The only part that hurt was the MEM of remember. Just pinches though. Not bad. And that's coming from a sissy. :P
He also did my second tattoo.
And most likely my 3rd, 4th, 5th...

My tattoos are simple though and don't show off the fantastic detail he has. So check out his facebook for more pictures.





======================
Second tattoo
====
Then there's my blue and black nautical star.
I got it for Blue October, my favorite band since 6th grade.

I want to get Blue written around the top and October written around the bottom eventually.

Honestly, I didn't even really feel this one.
And I'm a huge baby when it comes to pain.

Again it was done by Frank.

==========

                       
 Piercings
---------------------------------------------------


                                                *Septum (nose)
                                               *Labret (lip)

*Tongue

My first piercing was my Septum.
It's one of my all time favorite piercings, ever.
It hurt probably an 8 out of10.
It was pretty bad.

Sometimes I think, if it ever closed up, I'm not sure I could get it again. No matter how much I love it. Other times, I think it's totally worth it. :)

   
         Labret  
(lip)
was second.
     That wasn't too bad.
3 or 4 out of 10.

I actually don't have this one anymore because it annoyed me.

I still have a mark where it was though.


And lastly came my tongue.
I surprised my parents!

Lol I was 18, I went with my friend and came home talking funny.
 It was surprisingly easy.
Slid right through, very little pain at all.
 Probably like a 3/10.

also; two standard earlobe piercings.

My tattoos were actually a birthday gift from my wonderfully amazing boyfriend Downtown. :) Love him!



  




 What about you?
 Tell me about the "body modifications" you have.
  Want?
 Like?
   Don't like?
    Post it in the comment box below!

   Like, Share and follow; you beautiful you :)


Email: loveyourchubhard@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com