AddThis

SHARE ME

Monday, June 2, 2014

Getting to know Jackie Vengeance!

 JACKIE VENGEANCE

Where to begin?
I'm 19, although I'll be turning 20 on June 15th 2014.
13 more days!
I am a plus size girl.
I love animals.
I hate spiders.
I'm quirky, weird, funny, and I love movies more than anyone should.

 I'm also slightly adorable c:
That was totally lame, I know.
You're adorable too! Whoever you are. I love your outfit!
:)
I love Disney movies. I really do.
Talking animals? Uh, yes.
But I also love horror and gore.

 Just to list a few:
THE LION KING
Saw
Oliver and Company
Maniac with Elijah Wood
Lady and the Tramp
Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer
Homeward Bound
The Devil's Rejects
etc.
That new X-men was pretty sweet too.
And gotta love Batman and the Toby Maguire Spiderman.

TV shows:
Breaking Bad
New Girl
Walking Dead
Secret Life of the American Teenager



I have the most amazing boyfriend in the whole world.
We've been today for a year and 3 months today.
March 2nd, 2013 the day that changed my life forever.

"I'm glad I didn't die before I met you..."
-Bright Eyes

 Jackie Vengeance + Downtown = looooove.
We live in a little apartment together here in the midwest.
We have a little kitty named Kita.
She's an ass.
But we love her. :)
He makes fun of me when I do my "photoshoots."
But secretly he thinks it's adorable.
He's shown me the world through new eyes.
He's made me a better person.
Not to get cheesy, but I'm pretty sure he's the one.
Hehe. :)

I'm not that great at talking about myself.
I just ramble and share tidbit facts about me.

My aspirations?
I want the world to see me how I see myself.
Beautiful inside and out.
I want to help people to see that just because we're bigger doesn't mean we're any less of a person.
I've thought that for years.
I've been beaten down to the point where I didn't want to be me anymore.
But you know what?
I'm beautiful. Then. Now. And forever.
And so are YOU!


Like, Share, Follow & love your chub!

Email: loveyourchubhard@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JackieVengeance94

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com