AddThis

SHARE ME

Monday, June 2, 2014

Outfit of the day: LEATHER!

Outfit of the day:
the leather jacket. a must have.
Again, still haven't gotten a good camera.
I'll definitely be getting better quality pictures.

The shorts and leggings are the same from the other outfit of the day.
I cheated and took these in the same day. :P

Can I just say that, EVERY PLUS SIZE CLOSET NEEDS A LEATHER JACKET!
In my opinion.
There's nothing I look sexier in than a leather jacket.
I'm not sure why. The style, the edge, the way it hugs curves perfectly, but its seriously a must for me.
I've got my eye on the perfect one, although pricey, I want it soooo bad.

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Outerwear/Faux+Leather+Zip+Jacket-10054125.jsp

But again, leggings are actually men's thermals from walmart.
They're under 10 bucks.
They are the most comfortable things I own.
Soft, stretchy perfect for yoga, movie time, or under a dress/shorts.
Jean shorts are just cut offs of an otherwise going in the garbage pair of jeans.
Shirt, I'm not sure where I got it. It's for the Iowa City college team I believe.

:)


Like, Share, Follow & love your chub! 

Email: loveyourchubhard@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com