AddThis

SHARE ME

Monday, June 2, 2014

Outfit of the day: SHORT SHORTS!


















First Outfit of the Day:
My laptop camera isn't that great in terms of quality, so bare with me.
I will be taking pictures with different devices to take the best pictures I can.

This was an experimental outfit, I'll have a few of those here and there.
Flower top: I've had for two years, I bought it at Deb, *funny story actually that I'll post below if you're interested.
Shorts: Jeggings from Deb, faded from over the years, and cut off.
Leggings: They're actually my boyfriend's thermals, but I have to tell you, I love them so much more than any leggings I've bought. He got them at Walmart.
Shoes: Converse Allstars hi tops from Journey's.

If I can find all the links, I will post them below.

I'm the most awkward photo taker. Working on it!
Also, I will have way more feminine outfits also. I like to mix it up. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*FUNNY STORY, well to me it is.
Usually when I go into Deb I can't find a great shirt. Don't get me wrong, they're all super cute! It's just that I have very large arms and most of their shirts are short sleeved. So I walked in looking for jeans, passed by this beauty on the display (for full price of 25 dollars or something like that) and I decided no, I won't even try it. Then, about to leave, I decide what the heck, I'll give it a go. Tried it on, and it was the most flattering shirt I've ever worn in my life, at the time. So yes, I splurged and bought it. That was a genuinely happy moment in a dressing room for me. Crazy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shirt: It's actually not sold there anymore. But a similiar one that I love would be
http://www.ashleystewart.com/3%2F4-sleeve-peasant-top/402008537555.html#q=peasant&start=6
But I would definately belt it with a vibrant color waist belt!

Jeans: Any old jeans will work. I cut mine up because there were holes in it already, and got a brand new outfit out of them. Saved my old jeans from the trash!

Leggingshttp://www.walmart.com/ip/Hanes-Men-s-X-Temp-Thermal-Underwear-Pant/27678874
Mine are a size smaller so they fit more like leggings instead of baggy. They're soooo soft. And they're stretchy and comfortable. I do yoga in them as well!

Shoes: http://www.journeys.com/product.aspx?id=5122&c=990,1131&s=11&g=m&p=3
I believe I bought men's. I like men's sneakers better. Helps with my size 11 feet. :)


Like, Share, Follow & love your chub!

Email: loveyourchubhard@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com