AddThis

SHARE ME

Monday, June 2, 2014

Introduction

Hi there!




I see you've made it to my blog. My name is Jackie, I'm 19 years old and this is my first ever post to my first ever blog.


I'm fat, and I'm damn sexy like that!


So what is Big Bad and Beautiful?


This is a blog for the plus size community.  Although anyone can read and enjoy! 


I will be doing: 
OOTDs (outfit of the days)
Tips and tricks
Advice
Q and As
and a whole lot more fun stuff. 


I will be completely real. 
I will tell you most anything you want to know if you ask. 
I will post videos. 
I will talk fashion. 
And I will be fan friendly; so shoot me an email!


Lets get down to business:
Sizes.

Jeans: size 20 almost everywhere.
Shirts: I range all the way from an XL to a 3XL.
Shoes: I wear size 11. But occasionally 12 in certain items.
Bra: 42 DD
Dresses: I'm not sure, but I'll let you know!
Height: 5'11


This is all about body positive thinking

Being comfortable in your own skin.

Loving your chub!


Big girls are sexy too.
Get your edge on.


Follow me into the world of plus size fashion. :)


Shoot me an email at:
loveyourchubhard@gmail.com

OR


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JackieVengeance94





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com