AddThis

SHARE ME

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Quick question, opinions needed!

I need your opinions!


I'm trying to decide which banner would look best at the top of this here blog.

I've got two options.
I need a second opinion (and third, fourth, fifth...) on which one would be more suiting.

There's this one, which I LOVE.
But it has my name, not my blog name.
And it doesn't have my facebook information.
I tried to fix it but then it just didn't look right.


OR


This one.
Which has all the information needed on it.
But looks more clean cut instead of collage-y.

I can't decide.

Opinions?
Ideas?
Help?

Leave a comment below.

And like always;
Like, Share, Follow & love your chub!

Email: loveyourchubhard@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Okay thanks. :) that's the one I'm currently using. I like that it has all my information on it.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com