AddThis

SHARE ME

Monday, June 30, 2014

AHHH SUNBURN.

Sunday Funday
My Downtown's birthday
And sunburn.
OUCH!

So, it's Downtown's birthday today.
But we were celebrating all weekend.

Sunday we had a super fun time swimming at my grandparents' house.
I think we went from 1 to 5.
Without sunscreen.
Our mistake.
LOL.

It was fun and I actually went underwater!
I've always hated going underwater.
But I did it.

We got home red and hurty.
Then we had tacos (beef AND steak; yummm) with our friends Erica and Ian.
After that we went to their house and set off fireworks!

Sunday Funday!

Today's the aftermath of the fun though. 
Ouch.
I'm burnt pretty bad, my arms too even though it doesn't look it.


Downtown here is FRIED to a crisp.
"It's the third worse sunburn I've ever had"
Poor baby <3

He doesn't want me to post a picture of it lol but it's really bad.



Sorry if this post was a bit dull, the day itself was full of fun!
But I guess you'd just have to be there. :c

CHALLENGE:
Comment below when was your worst sunburn ever?
Do you sunburn easy?
Any ideas of how to relieve sunburn pain?
Let us know, maybe you can help us stop the pain! lol

Like, Share, Follow & love your chub.

Email: loveyourchubhard@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. My worst sunburn was my first year going to the Ozarks with Bryan and his family, I didn't apply sunscreen and was dumb. I usually don't sunburn that easily so I wasn't too worried, but that sun was hott!! I used a whole lot of Aloe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aloe for sure. we've gone through like half a bottle already lol! it suckssss.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com