AddThis

SHARE ME

Thursday, July 17, 2014

YOUTUBER!

I'm on YOUTUBE!
Yep, you heard right. I now have a youtube channel.

As of right now I only have two videos, but I was filming all day yesterday and have plenty more to come. I just need to edit them.

I'm still getting the hang of it, so bare with me.

I'm also going to be getting an external microphone and a better webcam to adjust the quality at some point hopefully soon.

Drum roll please!



I'm completely new to all this, so please feel completely free to give me tips, advice, and your thoughts on how I'm doing so I can improve! :)

and remember...
Like, Share, Follow & love your chub <3

Email: loveyourchubhard@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com