AddThis

SHARE ME

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Outfit of the day: Right to bare arms!

Outfit of the day:
Right to bare arms!
------------------------
Yes ladies, that's right.
Tank tops.

For those of you reading this who know me, and remember me always wearing a black hoodie in 90 degree summer weather, you heard right. 

No more!

I'm not ashamed of my arms.
I embrace them.
They're beautiful just like anyone else's.
I used to have almost panic attacks at the thought of me going outside showing my arms.

I'm done hiding!
Heck I'm even getting a tan.

I wore a tank top, outside, for the first time since I was a kid, a few weeks ago.
I looked right at Downtown and said "Wow, babe! The breeze feels so nice!"

I love summer now!

It's not so hot when you're not wearing a bulky hoodie or jacket.
I can't believe that I felt I had to hide my arms just so others wouldn't laugh at me.
I can't believe I missed out on so many summers in the house because it was too hot.
I can't believe I was SURPRISED at how great the breeze and the sun felt on my arms.
Like, I never remember experiencing that.
Can you imagine?

Enough of my ranting.
HERE IT IS! :)

 Sheer tights.
Short shorts.
Tank top.
Hello summer <3


I'm wearing different (shorter) shorts on the left.
But I was trying to show the slight hi-low of the shirt.
And then the super cute rufflies!

This shirt is I believe the last part of my CitiTrends haul.
7 dollars.
It's a little bit sheer so I wear a tank top under as well.
I'm sure you could get away with it with a light colored bra, though.
How cute?

Like, Share, Follow & love your chub!

CHALLENGE:
Comment Comment Comment.
Again, once I start getting more viewers and followers I will be able to do a lot more stuff!
Contests, Video Q and A's, Games, etc.

Email: loveyourchubhard@gmail.com

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com