AddThis

SHARE ME

Monday, June 23, 2014

Outfit of the day: Little red dress!

Outfit of the day:

Finally!
After all my searching, I've found it.

the perfect:
Little
Red
 Dress.


ER MAH GERD.
I can't believe it.
Can you say "MADE FOR ME?"

Perfect cut
Perfect length
Sleeves?
YES!
And, as most people know, my favorite colors are red and black.
I paired this dress with some sheer black tights.
It's so soft and comfy you could even sleep in it.
And guess what.
Guess.
FIVE DOLLARS.
It was a five dollar dress.
From CitiTrends.

I look a bit bummy because honestly I just threw on this outfit.
Today is laundry and house cleaning day.
So why bother doing my hair? lol.
I just thought I'd give you readers another outfit of the day.
I might post another great find I found at CitiTrends later too.

But yes, in short, SUPER CUTE and only five dollars. Wow.
My search is over.
I've found my little red dress. <3
:)

CHALLENGE:
Get the comments up to 10 (not including my replies).
Tell me about your favorite dress.
Have you ever been to CitiTrends?
Where do you shop?
Do you like this dress on me?
Want to be featured in a post?
Get talking!

and remember:
Like, Share, Follow & love your chub.

Email: loveyourchubhard@gmail.com

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com