AddThis

SHARE ME

Monday, June 23, 2014

My Birthday! 20 as of June 15th.

Happy Birthday to Me!
And happy birthday to The Lion King!

Well, I've got a long post today.
Hope you like it!
A look into my life with my amazing family.


Well, let's get to the start of the day:

I woke up, feeling a little 'under the weather', and had breakfast. 
Bacon, eggs, and a maple bagel.
I opened my card from Downtown.
It was super sweet and had the before mentioned gift card inside.
Did I mention I got some killer shades as well from my special man?


Anywho; by then it was time to start getting ready.
I got all dolled up in my polka dot heart outfit and we headed out to my parents' house.
My mom stopped and got a vanilla starbucks (can) and I got to try it.
Now, Downtown and I both are slightly addicted to Starbucks.
White chocolate ones are so yummy!

Fast forward to arrival:
Of course my birthday fell on Father's day so I got my dad a balloon that said you're number one and a card.
And my brother was already there.
We all sat and talked and watched boy meets world.
Then convinced Downtown it'd be a good idea to jump on the tire swing attached to a dead tree!
My other brother and his girlfriend show up and then food starts.
Yum.
Grill out with hamburgers, hot dogs, pulled pork, etc.

Grandparents show up and then it's picture time.
I look great in these photos if I do say so myself.
Usually they come out awkward and I'm usually making some sort of strange face. LOL.

We had strawberry cake and chocolate cake and of course ice cream.
It was a beautifully sunny day, even though everyone was saying it was going to rain.
Lucked out there. :)

I got a bunch of cards and some money, but I think what I love most is the family pictures and the memories. <3

That pretty much sums up the day. Now here comes the pictures!

Grandpa and Brother

Grandma and I

Mom, dad, and I

My brothers and I

My mom and I

Downtown and I <3

Family
Family 2

Not from my birthday;
The weekend after my aunt and uncle came in town from Colorado with my cousin. :)


Like, Share, Follow & love your chub.

Email: loveyourchubhard@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com