AddThis

SHARE ME

Friday, June 20, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Crop tops!

Outfit of the Day:
Who says a big girl can't wear crop tops?
:)











So, for my birthday one of my presents from Downtown <3 was a gift card to this place called CitiTrends. So I got a shopping trip with my momma! So fun. (thank you, babe!) 

http://www.cititrends.com <--- that's the link to see if they have one near you.

And I must say I found a ton of cute shirts and even a 5 dollar dress.
It's cheap, and cute, its just a little hard finding sizes and the sizes run all kinds of weird ways.
I wear a size 20 jeans. I know for a fact. But when I tried on their size 20's it was like squeezing into an 18. But as far as shirts and dresses, great great great. 

I'll post more from my CitiTrends haul throughout the week.

But this rebel crop top caught my eye and I couldn't leave without it. It was only 7 dollars for cryin' out loud! It's a bit of a tight fit (i wanted a size up but this is the only one they had) but I think I pull it off well. It has football jersey type sleeves, but the rest is cotton-y.

I posted this on facebook and got really great feedback.
Big girls can wear crop tops too and look just as great/fashionable as anyone!

Just like one of my previous outfit of the day's.
Another crop top-- er tied up long sleeve shirt lol.

I love to pair them with a skirt at my waist and I got these super cute black opaque tights, might as well be called pantyhose.
They take a minute to get on, but they stay cool for in the summer and I like the sheerness too.
5 dollars at walmart.



By the way; sorry I haven't been posting every day. I've just been busy with my birthday and all. I will post pictures from my birthday party as soon as I get them emailed to me.
And I'll be posting more from my shopping trip throughout the week.

What do you think of crop tops?
Do you wear them?
Want to be featured in one of my posts?
Comment, Facebook or Email me!

Email: loveyourchubhard@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com