AddThis

SHARE ME

Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Shopping List

What's On My Shopping List?

Now, I must say this isn't even touching my entire shopping list.
But hey, you can never have too many clothes. lol :)

All of these are from AshleyStewart.com

The full price is a bit pricey, (not as bad as torrid, but not at all Deb prices),
BUT! Their sales are insanely good. I had a 3 hundred something dollar tab knocked down to like 200 dollars one time on one sale alone. Great prices, Better prices on sale days.

Business Chic:
-------------
This purchase would be my first pencil skirt ever. I'm a bit nervous about it, but I've seen a lot on great plus size fashion bloggers wear them and look completely amazing. Not to mention they look very professional.
A blazer is a must have. Seriously. Even if you're not getting dolled up for a business type event, it can really complement every day outfits as well.
As far as the red, I figured a splash of color would be good for an over all dark set.
Not to mention the strappy halter-y top part is so totally cute.
OH! and I would wear some thin black tights too.
-------------------
These are the top three contestants for the business chic outfit as far as the shirt. 
I would tuck the ruffle pin stripe shirt in, though, if I were to wear that one.
I would probably end up buying all of them, because even if I don't use it for that particular outfit, I'd totally rock it somewhere else in my wardrobe.
----------------

Oh Em Gee, Peasant tops

I seriously cannot get enough of these peasant tops.
The black one I guess isn't actually one, but it still has a very similar style to it.
I love them so much. 
So flattering!
And the off shoulder is one of my favorite looks.
Just too perfect.
---------------------------

Date Night with Downtown? Yes please.

I'm pretty convinced that this dress was made for me.
Red and black, shows off my waist, sweetheart cut, AND SLEEVES?
Yes please please please.
I 100% would most definately wear some sort of shape wear though. For sure. Just to make sure certain areas are neatly tucked in so that my smaller waist can shine on through.
------------------
And of course you need a good bra, am I right ladies??

Full coverage all the way.
Big busted ladies, I encourage you to try out the full coverage.
This one is absolutely perfect.
With my 42 DD's I need that full coverage to lift and support and get some nice (BUT CLASSY) cleavage going on, for sure.
And guess what girls?
EXTENDED SIZES AVAILABLE!
Great great great.
--------------------------------
Now, I have a mission for you.

CHALLENGE:

What shirt would go best with my business chic outfit?
Comment below and let me know!
Also, tell me what's on your shopping list.
And what you liked or dislike about this post.
Let's make conversation! :)

Like, Share, Follow & love your chub!

Email: loveyourchubhard@gmail.com

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com