AddThis

SHARE ME

Monday, June 9, 2014

Outfit of the day: POLKA DOTS!

OUTFIT OF THE DAY
:)
 Today's outfit of the day is a super cute, super fun one!

Found this entire gem at Gordman's :)

Black skirt with white polka dots
Tan and black heart shirt. 
It has lace shoulders (see through) and a big lace heart (not see through).
Simple black leggings.
And I wear converse or ankle boots/booties with this.

I love love love the shirt + skirt combo.
Tuck in the shirt and it's a custom made dress however you want it!


Opinions are SO TOTALLY welcome!
I would really LOVE to hear from you guys!
Like, dislike?

The skirt shirt combo is a must have in my closet.
What about yours?

Challenge:
What ideas do you have as to what I should post about next?
Comment and let me know your ideas!
OR
Ask me questions and I'll do a Question and Answers post!
(With a good possibility it will be a VIDEO Q AND A!)






I have this little helper to thank today.
Keepin' me company during my "photo shoot" lol.

So cute.
<3




Like, Share, Follow & love your chub!




Email: loveyourchubhard@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com