AddThis

SHARE ME

Friday, June 6, 2014

Let's talk clothing. Plus size clothing stores!

Let's get down to business.
to defeat the huns.
sorry, disney girl.
had to.
:)

Ashley Stewart.

Torrid.

Deb.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ASHLEY STEWART
Ashley Stewart has got to be my number one. Very affordable, especially when they're having a sale (which is probably almost once a week), and super cute. They range from business workwear, to a night on the town, and comfortable stay at home and watch a movie wear. And everything in between. 
---------------------------------
TORRID
Torrid, get ready to break the bank. Their clothes are some of the cutest most flattering clothes, but you pay an arm and a leg. I once put a shirt and a pair of jeans in my cart and it came up to 100 dollars. Granted they have sales almost as often as ashley stewart, you don't save as much at torrid. BUT you get what you pay for, I guess.
My favorite pair of pants from Torrid are these 
Expensive? Yes. But I have never, I repeat, NEVER had a pair of jeans more flattering or more perfect than that pair up there. And every girl needs a perfect pair of jeans, am I right? :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEB
Deb is usually a hit or a miss. But that's because I'm a bit picky as far as short sleeve shirts. I personally don't like to show my arms much. 3/4 sleeve or longer for this girl. Deb has mainly shorter sleeve shirts. But I have found a handful of very cute shirts and jeans. They also have shoes, but they're usually size 10 and under. :(
Their accessories are cute too. And the best part? VERY AFFORDABLE. Yes, sometimes we fashion type girls can't shell out hundreds of dollars on clothes. Bargains bargains bargains!
-------------------------------------
So, in a nutshell, Ashley Stewart is my all time favorite, hands down.
Torrid is cute and flattering, but it's not great if you're trying not to break the bank.
Deb shops are GREAT if you don't mind bearing arms. :)
-----
COMMENT CHALLENGE:
I challenge you to comment below.
Try to get to, let's say, 25 comments!
Tell me what your favorite places to shop are.
Do you agree with my list?
Where are you from?
What's your favorite piece of clothing that you own?
Type it up and post a comment!

Like, share, follow & love your chub!

Email: loveyourchubhard@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JackieVengeance94

1 comment:

  1. Authentic Watches Coupon
    Mia advises that you locate a local shop where you are able to get measured to learn what your bra size actually is! Mick, his wife Sue proved just wonderful. Ashley Stewart delivers great coupons! He is truly an eclectic mix. He is known for its wide selection of head-to-toe outfits. It’s released in america on December 21 and in the united kingdom on Boxing Day

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com