AddThis

SHARE ME

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Dentists, Fillings, Teeth pulling.

Say Ahhh!
DENTISTS! :O


Well, first off, I'd like to appologize for not posting yesterday.
I was in pain and just felt I needed to relax.
Or yknow, totally fall asleep on the couch.


I had some dental work done, again, some fillings.
Then I found out I need one of my teeth taken out.
$270 dollars I gotta shell out for that one. But that's okay.

So I figured I'd talk about how my fillings went.

I've had quite a few over the month.
Now I wince when my phone vibrates.
Reminds me of the buzzing of the drills.

It's really not that bad though, to be honest. 
There was one of my top teeth that he couldn't get numb so that hurt, but that's a rare case. It just wasn't responding to the anesthetic. Weird.

They put this stuff on your gums with a cotton swab first so you actually barely feel the needle for it.
Then they wait like 5 minutes and you're good to go.

I bring music.
I strongly suggest that.

And also, take some ibuphrofen afterwards but BEFORE the numbing wears off.
You won't feel a thing.
I had to go get groceries so I didn't make it home before the numbing wore off.
So that... sort of hurt. Throbbingly.

BUT; I had reeeeally big cavities. So that's probably why.

Also, only eat soft foods (soft like yogurt, pudding, etc). They said I could chew on the other side so I made the mistake of eating normal foods trying to keep it on the one side, but nope. That ended in CRAZY amounts of pain. Unbareable.

But I'm doing fine now. :)

Should be getting my back tooth taken out in the next couple weeks.
Which I know isn't bad, cause I've had my wisdom teeth taken out and one back molar.
It's just sore, and it sucks eating yogurt all the time lol.

Advice? Take care of your teeth! I was a lazy little kid, and I'm paying for it now.

COMMENT BELOW:
Any other tips and tricks?
Have you had any dental work done?
How'd your fillings go?
Stories are welcome and appreciated!

Like, Share, Follow & love your chub.

Email: loveyourchubhard@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave a comment, follow me on facebook, or shoot me an email. :) loveyourchubhard@gmail.com